Doing hard work pays off!!!

 Doing hard work pays off!!!




Balancing my whole body on my arms while my legs are suspended is hard, especially when I have to move my legs forward and back and side to side. But I did it, and I am so proud of myself!! Call Physical Therapy 4 Kids if your child has poor strength, balance, and coordination. We are here to help, and we get excellent results while the kids have fun doing their therapy. Call 914-421-9392. Call now!  Don't wait!


#physicaldevelopment #grossmotorskills #milestones

#physicaltherapy4kids #pt4kids #pediatricphysicaltherapy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Causes Scoliosis Among Babies?

Grand Opening - Newly Expanded Space Physical Therapy 4 Kids & Women's Pelvic Health Physical Therapy of Westchester

Plagiocephaly and Torticollis